Need to come in and see us? Stay safe with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, there are still critical foot care services that require in-person treatment. Although many routine appointments can now be handled via telemedicine, that just isn’t an option if you need an injection, ingrown toenail removal, wound care, or other specific procedure.
At the same time, of course you want to protect yourself and your family. So, what can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
Valet medical services from Canyon Foot & Ankle may be a good choice for you.
Valet medical services – keeping you and your family safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to measures we take to minimize your time spent in our office and around others.
At Canyon Foot & Ankle, this includes things like:
- Escorting you directly from your car to your exam room. Just call us when you pull in and we’ll come get you when we’re ready.
- Bypassing the waiting room entirely.
- Taking extra steps to sanitize all touched items, including payment cards.
Who should use valet medical services?
Valet services are a great choice for patients who:
- Need to come into the office for a specific treatment (i.e., they have a problem that cannot be handled remotely via telemedicine).
- Are considered “high risk” for COVID-19 or any other severe infectious diseases that could pose special health risks, OR interact regularly with someone who is high risk.
If your appointment does not require an in-person visit (many initial consults and follow-up appointments fall into this category), telemedicine would likely be the better choice. Please review our service page on telemedicine or call our office if you have any questions about this service.
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
To be clear, our waiting room is still open for our in-person appointments, and we are already spacing out our schedule to minimize the time you’d need to wait there. Furthermore, we are fully following all relevant guidelines to keep our patients, staff, and environments as safe, healthy, and clean as possible.
So in other words, if you feel comfortable walking in the front door on your own, you’re welcome to do so. We will do everything we can to expedite your stay and keep you safe regardless.
However, coming out to get you and keeping your potential exposure to others at an absolute minimum is an extra service we are happy to extend to those who want that extra peace of mind.
If you would like to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), simply fill out this form to contact us: