At Canyon Foot & Ankle, we’ve always felt you shouldn’t have to drive two hours from home to get the highest quality care for your feet and ankles. You can find it right here.
That’s why, in addition to advanced treatment options like MLS laser therapy, you can also purchase a wide variety of footcare products from the convenient comfort of our office. We want to be your one stop for all your foot and ankle needs!
Many of these products are only available for distribution from a physician and are of superior quality or provide additional benefits compared to what you could normally find over the counter in a typical pharmacy.
Available products include:
- ClearNail Pro+. Antifungal topical nail solution. Ideal for those who cannot take oral antifungals, or in addition to oral antifungal treatment.
- Healthy Feet Buffing Pad. For gently filing and removing corns and calluses at home. Safe for most people with diabetes.
- Granu-L8 wound gel. Wound gel that enhances healing, provides a physical barrier, and minimizes scar and scab formation. For use with diabetic ulcers, stasis ulcers, post-surgical incisions, cuts, etc.
- VerruStat liquid wart remover. Fast-acting home care for plantar warts. Contains 17% salicylic acid with additional permeation-enhancing agents.
- Kera Nail Gel. Urea-based gel used to soften dry and damaged nails.
- Kera-42 Cream. Urea-based cream moisturizer for skin; ideal for eczema, psoriasis, and keratosis.
- NeuRx-TF. Dietary supplement that promotes peripheral nerve health. Formulation contains alpha lipoic acid, benfotiamine, vitamin B6, and methyl B12.
- TheraNail-TF. Dietary supplement that helps strengthen weak and brittle nails, reduce breakage, and smooth ridges. Formulated with biotin, iron, and zinc.
- Clarus antimicrobial shoe spray. Ideal for people with fungal nails, athlete’s foot, or other skin infections. Neutralizes odor and helps prevent recurrence of skin infections.
- Clarus antifungal cream. Medical strength topical antifungal. 1% Tolnaftate with additional inactive ingredients promoting healthy feet and skin, including tea tree oil, aloe vera, and urea.
Please use these products only as directed. We will carefully explain how to best use each product so that you achieve the highest quality results!
If you are a current patient, we may set up an arrangement with you so that you can pick up and pay for a product you’re using without scheduling another appointment—just give us a call ahead and drop by.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give one of our offices a call today:
Twin Falls: (208) 733-0436
Burley: (208) 678-2727